Results 21 to 37 of 37 for stemmed:thread

TES7 Session 319 February 13, 1967 canvas linen Tom glued Shop

[...] Upon examination it can be seen that the linen canvas used as object is made up of small squares of thread, especially when it is held up to the light. [...]

DEaVF1 Chapter 5: Session 903, February 25, 1980 grid mammals classifications fragments transmigration

Since this material must be comprehensible, Ruburt and I together form our own pathway of perceptions—he from his end and me from mine, so that we thread back and forth as if (underlined) through the wiring of some vast computer—but a computer that is alive.

TPS4 Deleted Session July 17, 1978 accident death family killed tragedy

[...] It pretends that accidents are possible, that death is an end, and it tries to ignore all of the great threads of feeling and intent that do not fit into that picture. [...]

NoPR Part One: Chapter 4: Session 619, October 9, 1972 beliefs imagination child punishment parents

[...] I hold a small heavy object suspended by a thread so that it’s free to move. [...]

TES3 Session 109 November 23, 1964 universe inwardness parallel sales regenerated

[...] I have told you that as the dream is only connected by the smallest thread to your time, so also, although it is difficult, you could manage to pinpoint the apparent beginning of a dream in clock time. [...]

TES6 Session 241 March 14, 1966 grave holly Ezra Gottesman leaf

Gray threads, does he wear a gray suit? [...]

TES4 Session 187 September 13, 1965 electrical Peggy ulcer toothbrush Jesuit

[...] The dream fabric itself, the dream drama, is woven of many threads, and all aspects of the personality contribute some of the ingredients.

TES2 Session 66 June 29, 1964 construction overlapping continuums glass Voghler

There is therefore a strong thread of continuity-purpose in all his constructions. [...]

TES2 Session 81 August 26, 1964 myth coughing car Crucifixion intelligent

[...] Watching the assistant, as he struggled to tighten the cap, I had the distinct feeling he didn’t know too well what he was doing, and that the amount of force he was using could strip the threads and really delay the trip if a new part had to be found, then replaced. [...]

TES9 Session 449 November 18, 1968 integers Roger zero math minus

(Jane’s impressions are in Roman type, like Seth’s. While giving the data she was able to speak to me and describe her subjective state also, without breaking the thread of her reception.

ECS2 ESP Class Session, February 3, 1970 Brad misconceptions solve Theodore interjected

No matter what you do at this point, you will break the thread of activity by taking any step, and you must take the step. [...]

TES9 Session 502 September 22, 1969 dog inactivity failure comfort yourself

[...] The threads of activity are so enmeshed, and I see them as a whole, and must unravel them for you. [...]

TES9 Session 501 September 17, 1969 Adam bridge Tam rfb Eve

[...] You are weaving threads of psychic energy, insights, and realizations, and also certain personality characteristics to form this bridge outward. [...]

TES1 Session 40 April 1, 1964 spider capsule plane desk web

You construct your own camouflage existence as the spider constructs his web, but you are not aware of the threads. [...]

UR2 Section 6: Session 735 February 3, 1975 apple composition melody music contradictions

[...] I hold a small heavy object suspended by a thread so that it’s free to move. [...]

SDPC Part Three: Chapter 22 assumptions root air pseudo tangerine

[...] I was wearing a lovely headdress of orange and yellow intertwined threads, each one glistening in the golden light that now filled the room. [...]

TES6 Session 240 March 9, 1966 aaa membership mci card station

[...] I was afraid the threads on the cap would be stripped; if the part in question had to be replaced, it meant dismantling the steering gear on our particular make of car, and thus a delay starting our vacation until next week.

← Previous