1 result for (heading:"228 januari 31 1966" AND stemmed:shoe)
– The Early Sessions: Book 5 of The Seth Material
– Session 228 January 31, 1966 9 PM Monday as Scheduled
[... 28 paragraphs ...]
A connection now, separate from the merge, with a shoe, a man’s shoe (pause), or a slipper. This is our object. The color of it is brown, but very dark, so that it appears almost to be black. (Pause.) It is his own (pause), and he concentrates upon it.
I do not know if it is a slipper or a shoe, because while it has laces it appears somehow different from a shoe.
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
The object is the left shoe or slipper, purchased in a shop on a side street, directly off from a main street. The street beginning with a C or G, and with the numbers 1 2 appearing somewhere in the address of the shop. (Pause.)
The shoes were purchased on a rainy day. I think of April but am not sure. He drove, or rather was driven, and did not walk there, and he had an appointment immediately after.
There was I believe a birthday about the same time, and the name Harvard somehow connected here. Harvard shoes or oxfords, I do not know. (Pause at 10:14.)
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
(Pause.) The D mentioned earlier does apply to a name in the shoe.
(A point of confusion arose here. The last word above, which I took to be shoe, was not clearly pronounced by Jane. I asked for a repetition of the word, whereupon Jane, her eyes still closed, pointed at me rather emphatically.)
Before the shoe data, with the material having to do with a doctor I think of, rather oddly, of a connection to a flamingo, which seems rather bizarre.
[... 3 paragraphs ...]
(I explained the confusion over the shoe data to her during break, and asked Seth to clear it up. Jane resumed with her eyes again closed and her hands raised to them, at 10:26.)
Now first of all, the initials mentioned last do not apply to the shoes, but to the data given earlier, as specified.
[... 27 paragraphs ...]
– The Early Sessions: Book 2 of The Seth Material
– Session 59 June 3, 1964 9 PM Wednesday as Instructed
– The Way Toward Health
– Part One: Dilemmas
– Chapter 2: Biologically Valid Thoughts, Attitudes, and Beliefs
– February 19, 1984 4:23 P.M. Sunday
– The Early Sessions: Book 4 of The Seth Material
– Session 196 October 6, 1965 9 PM Wednesday as Scheduled
– The Personal Sessions: Book 4 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Deleted Session January 21, 1978 9:16 PM Saturday