1 result for (heading:"228 januari 31 1966" AND stemmed:blizzard)
– The Early Sessions: Book 5 of The Seth Material
– Session 228 January 31, 1966 9 PM Monday as Scheduled
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
(Watching the blizzard that hit Elmira this weekend in action, I thought it like a disembodied psychic storm. Jane agreed; as session time drew near tonight she said she thought Seth would discuss the storm, and our weather in general. Seth has had something to say about the weather in these sessions: 56, 84, 123 and 175, without going into any great detail. Check Volumes 2, 3, and 4.
[... 3 paragraphs ...]
Now. For a break from our material on probabilities and inverted time, I will indeed discuss a matter which is in your thoughts: the blizzard of the last few days.
[... 13 paragraphs ...]
This blizzard, and the last storm of last week, both of these are beneficial primarily. Now the physical organism simply cannot handle all of the energy that is available to it. It has abundant energy, not only to care for itself but to create a favorable physical environment. Without the outlet, the constructive outlet provided it in the formation of its own weather environments, the physical organism would have little balance or stability.
[... 4 paragraphs ...]
(It was now time for the 35th Dr. Instream test. The blizzard howled outside. As usual Jane’s pace slowed; she sat with her head down and her hands raised to her closed eyes. She spoke with many rather brief pauses. Resume at 10:02.)
[... 46 paragraphs ...]
– The Early Sessions: Book 2 of The Seth Material
– Session 59 June 3, 1964 9 PM Wednesday as Instructed
– The Way Toward Health
– Part One: Dilemmas
– Chapter 2: Biologically Valid Thoughts, Attitudes, and Beliefs
– February 19, 1984 4:23 P.M. Sunday
– The Early Sessions: Book 4 of The Seth Material
– Session 196 October 6, 1965 9 PM Wednesday as Scheduled
– The Personal Sessions: Book 4 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Deleted Session January 21, 1978 9:16 PM Saturday