1 result for (heading:"784 delet portion juli 19 1976" AND stemmed:protest)
– The Personal Sessions: Book 3 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Session 784 (Deleted Portion) July 19, 1976 9:23 PM Monday
[... 9 paragraphs ...]
You cannot make conventional judgments in such matters. In practical terms it is natural for muscles that are restrained to hurt. It was unnatural in those terms for Ruburt not to feel soreness in the past when his body stance was so unnaturally restrained. He did not allow his muscles their natural protest.
A flexible body suddenly in the position of Ruburt’s would protest, and it is a sign of his progress that he now feels that protest. It triggers his release. The discomfort itself, accepted, triggers those body responses that will and are righting the situation. This is highly important. You can minimize pain or discomfort through drugs, cutting down on the “cry” of any symptoms. The cry of symptoms, however, is meant to bring about a new condition, to trigger healing aspects, so drugs can often impede the healing process.
[... 2 paragraphs ...]
He is allowing his body its natural expression. The liberated areas initially reflect the dis-ease, the unease. The protests that he blocked out then can immediately begin their own rehabilitation. He is about over that particular process.
[... 8 paragraphs ...]
– The Personal Sessions: Book 5 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Deleted Session November 15, 1978 4:00 PM Wednesday
– The Personal Sessions: Book 7 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Deleted Session November 22, 1983 3:32 PM Tuesday
– The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events
– Part One: The Events of “Nature.” Epidemics and Natural Disasters
– Chapter 1: The Natural Body and Its Defenses
– Session 802, April 25, 1977 9:47 P.M. Monday
– The Personal Sessions: Book 1 of The Deleted Seth Material
– Deleted Session January 20, 1971